iVAC Newsletter Jan. 2010Jan 28th, 2010 | By VisMaster Team | Category: iVAC, News
Attached is the January 2010 edition of the Integrated Visualization and Analytics Community (iVAC) Newsletter. The Basic/Futures Research Program believes that regular communication is one of the most effective ways to enable our Data and Visual Analytics enterprise to flourish.
The iVAC Newsletter is envisioned as a coordinating function for the various activities coming out of the National Visualization and Analytics Center, the Command, Control and Interoperability Center of Excellence, international university partners and other government agencies.
The thought is to present and share knowledge of these initiatives, accomplishments in various areas (technology, publications, new funding, etc.), up-coming conferences and events, and other significant happenings to the entire community.
This iVAC Newsletter features:
- Complexity, Analytics and Homeland Security (cont.)
- Visualization Toolkit for Analyzing/Responding to Pandemics
- VACCINE Supports the NFL
- Visual Analytics in Biology
- Cyber Visualization at FloCon
- US‐Canada Collaboration
- DHS University Network Summit
- Visual Analytics Digital Library
- FADE and Technology Desktop demos
- Visual Analytics at HICSS
- Schedule of Events
Read the newsletter here: