iVAC Newsletter December 2010Feb 1st, 2011 | By VisMaster Team | Category: iVAC, News
Attached is the December 2010 edition of the Integrated Visualization and Analytics Community (iVAC) Newsletter. The Basic/Futures Research (BFR) Program believes that regular communication is one of the most effective ways to enable our Data and Visual Analytics enterprise to flourish.
The iVAC Newsletter is envisioned as a coordinating function for the various activities coming out of the BFR program, international university partners and other government agencies. The thought is to present and share knowledge of these initiatives, accomplishments in various areas (technology, publications, new funding, etc.), up-coming conferences and events, and other significant happenings to the entire community.
This iVAC Newsletter features:
- RtePM Works to Improve Wide-Area Evacuations in the Face of a Disaster
- Critical Infrastructure Inspection Management System
- Analyzing the U.S. Electric Power Grids
- Enterprise Resiliency Environments (ERE)
- Analysis of Traffic Operations & Management for The New York State Fair
- Operational Traffic Incident Management for Safe, Secure, and Productive Transportation Systems
- Health Visual Analytics
- Visual Market Sector Analysis for Financial Time Series Data
- US Coast Guard Resource Allocation Modeling
- System-of-System Visual Analytics for Critical Infrastructure
- VASA Addresses Cascading Effects Across Critical Infrastructures
Read the newsletter here: